Monday, April 3, 2006

Monday

Happy Monday everyone.

The problem with a sleepy lazy day for me is that all the rest makes it hard for me to sleep the next night.  So I am a little tired today, but very excited.  It's the first official day of my new office.  I really like it and very glad to have made the move.  I just finished all my business paperwork for the day.  So now I am on to look around for places for my Mom.  Don't feel like doing it, but I know if I don't admit it I'll never do it.  It's just calls for information, but like always I like to be Teflon coated.  Just get in and out without anything sticking to me.  We'll see.

I know my ex does nothing without an ulterior motive.  I was very surprised when she agreed out of the blue decided to sign the divorce papers.  My caution was peaked in that she asked for money in the same letter.  I told her I would see what I could do.  Well low and behold still no signed papers.  No surprises there.  I take it I am back in a holding pattern for the moment.

I think I will talk to my son today about my Mom and what is going on.  She usually sends him stuff frequently and it has probably stopped in the last few weeks.  So I don't want him wondering what happened.  Not quite sure how I am going to put it, but it will come to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep trying to explain somethings to kids is not always easy.  I hope you find a place for  your mom. So happy you like the new office.