Thursday, April 27, 2006

Feeling Clogged

Got out of the gym today and was running errands when I just felt clogged.  Don't know why so I decided a trip down to the beach would be needed.  Haven't really been down there for a few weeks so it was needed.  It was very windy, but nice and relaxing.  I didn't know I was going so I didn't bring a camera.  So next time I will get shots for you. 

A family was there.  The kid was about 12 and had a regular shovel.  The father was just standing there while the kid was just digging a hole.  LOL.  Punishment?  Learning to hide a body?  Who knows. 

I got to watch the F21 Hornets fly above which I enjoy, but I have to admit I liked the F14 Tomcats better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We used to dig deep holes in the sand...then cover them up to make them look like they weren't holes....ok, never mind...that just makes me sound like a really bad kid...lol....

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I love people watching, lol a shovel who knows.  Sounds like such a relaxing day. I love going to the beach but don't live close so I don't go very often.

Anonymous said...

Smells like a lesson in discipline to me...sand is WAY harder to shovel than dirt.  Poor little buddy...wonder what he did... ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies