Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Swear

I swear if I live to be a hundred I will never understand women.  Now I know why you tell me not to over think this.  If I did I would go insane.  Case in point this girl Anna I know for a few weeks now.  She has commented a few times how she is glad that we are friends and that it would be nice to do a few things together.  So when I asked her the other day to the free lunch she was very apologetic that she couldn't go.  Saying any other day and she would.  So when she emailed me asking what I was doing for the weekend I asked if she wanted to get together for Starbucks.  See this ~> "      ".  I'm good with yes.  Okay with "no".  Not okay with "     ".  It's like let's not talk about the white elephant in the corner.  Hey no regrets on my end, but this is the second time I asked.  I like closure. 

On another matter I have proof that people that use English as a second language use the line, "I don't understand.  You're going to fast." To not deal with stuff.  I've been emailing back and forth with this fruit loop Korean lady in Alabama.  She got very bent out of shape when I didn't email back to her in a timely fashion.  When I informed her if she expected a email from me every time she logged on she was going to have a problem.  I get back "I don;t understand. You're going too fast."  LMAO.  It's a typed email. 

Okay I had my rant for the evening.  I'm not even going to go into Jennifer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh please go into Jennifer the stories are interesting, Just keep asking. I know you'll go on a date sooner or later.  

Anonymous said...

Ya well guys can be just as frustrating! HA! I'd say let that girl come after you. You want her to want you right? Let her chance you! ;-) The lady in Alabama I say just block her!

Anonymous said...

Mike? It's ok to rant.  "We understand. You're not going too fast." What's going on with Jennifer?  ---angel

Anonymous said...

Great journal Mike~ good luck starting over in a new city, you will do great! Come visit my journal so times...  Cheryl~

Anonymous said...

Mike, your wise to give up on attempting to understand women.....
Ive had 46 years of experience at that, and you know what I have come to learn ?
I know less today about them, then I "thought" I did when I was 21....
The best thing to do is to just accept them, love them, help them...............
and just go with the flow of things...........

Anonymous said...

I guess neither male or female will ever figure each other out, but we all really aren't that hard to understand. Maybe you just picked a bad bunch here, if assertive is what you need, then these women aren't cutting it. Mike, if were lucky we meet people who make this process easier, when it feels like pulling teeth and is more frustrating than enjoyable, time to move on. But what the hell do I know LOL
Good luck with this!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, Mike...... I don't understand.   Just WHAT are you trying to say??  ;p

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Pardon Monsieur?  Je ne comprends pas, vous vais trop rapide.  Hehe...;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies