Saturday, April 29, 2006

End of the Day

They sent my Mom to the ER today because he speech was slurred and they were worried she was going to have a stroke.  My brother and I believe it is from the medicine her doctor gave her.  Since we talk to her many times a day we can hear how it affects her.  She sounds drunk.  We had him take her off of it since in my opinion if she needs to be taken medicine how about something to prevent the stoke.  Not something to help with her memory if she has one.  Hello the horse has already left the barn.  Anyway she was evaluated and let go.  Happy to say that the stuff just doesn't bother me anymore.  Not to long ago when she use to get very sick, boy did it affect me.  I could hear it affecting my brother though today.

So Anna and I are suppose to meet up at the library art gallery at 3 then shoot over to Starbucks afterwards.  Should be a fun time.  So far pretty casual with it.  I think it from me thinking of Anna as more of a friend potential then something more.  Although she may pass the litmus test tomorrow and I will have to re-evaluate.  So at least my attitude will be good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have a great time tomorrow. Sorry about your mom, but happy that she is home.


http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your mom, I hope they get the medicines worked out.
Have a good time tomorrow, go into it just enjoying the company and see what happens.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I hope they did brain scans to make sure. That certainly does sound like a stroke & that could effect memory. I hope she'll be ok. Keep watching & I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about your Mom...hope all works out ok.
enjoy your day & your date....remember: NO OVERTHINKING my friend!!!
one moment at a time...have fun!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, Mike.. but happy it turned out to be nothing too serious.  Hope they get her meds regulated..

Have fun on your date! :)

jackie

Anonymous said...

(((M)))  I'm late to this, so I'm sure circumstance may have changed by now.  It's not an easy trip you're on with your mom.  Meds are so very difficult to regulate.  Anna giving too many mixed vibes...hope you're watching out. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies