Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Guiding Mike

Welcome again to another episode of the Guiding Mike.  If you missed last episode don't worry it's all new. 

Well today find me talking to this girl S who I remarked on her witty comment a few days ago.  We've communicated a few times since then.   Actually she has always initiated the conversation.  So I tried to steer the conversation yesterday to what does she like to do her free time.  She blew right over it.  Today she stopped by to say hi said a few things and went back to work. 

I take it she likes me since she keeps stopping by to say hi.  However the blow over with me trying to find out more about her raises my eyebrow.  I don't want to raise my caution to incredible heights.  It reminds me of Woody Allen in Play it Again Sam

Allen ~ Look at the results (of my high standards)

Friend ~ Yeah you never got a date in high school.

I don't want to be too picky, but I also don't want to be the type of guy if you say hello to me I ask you out.  Oh where is Captain Subtext when you need him. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well maybe this girl is just full of herself.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..... no rudeness intended at all...but....you tend to over-analyze the hell out of things, don't ya??  LOL...just relax....if you like someone....ask them out...if they say no...what have you lost? If you don't ask...you might miss out on something great!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

That is kinda odd...I mean you were taking an interest & it was an open door for her? Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...don't try and read too much into her blowing over the "free time" stuff...she might have had her mind on what she was going to say next....maybe a little distracted.  :)   Just continue keeping up the good conversation with her...you'll get the right kind of vibe from her if she's interested.  I know women are tough cookies to figure out.  :)  
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/SamNsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn