Tuesday, April 4, 2006

A Resentment

I was watching Girl Interrupted last night.  Didn't finish it yet.  The main character is diagnosed with a Borderline Personality Disorder.  The true madness of it is well portrayed, but I enjoyed the movie none the less.  I found out my ex has this disorder after we separated.  It explained a lot.  The movie brought up the memories of not being able to take responsibility for yourself or CATS (Can't Admit To Shit) as I like to call it.  It brought up a lot of angry memories that I don't need to go through just the feelings.  I was angry then and I didn't say anything so I go through the anger now.  Has to come out somewhere.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

scream it out if necessary!!! and then have a good laugh and you'll feel a whole lot better!!!!

Anonymous said...

...makes one wonder how she would, or will treat another man should she marry again...same abuse?....maybe so.

Anonymous said...

Yes it sure does. I hope both you and your ex are better now
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my husband has the same problem your ex has.  It's no fun to live with, even worse if they won't get help for it.

Terra

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that movie and sorry your ex was like that.

Anonymous said...

I really liked that movie....I have seen it a few times...of course, it has Angelina in it and I just love her...

Tracie

Anonymous said...

That was a good movie, and Angelina Jolie totally stoled the limelight right out from under Winona Ryders feet!

Feel the anger, Mike.. and then let it go! It's over and nothing you say, do or think is ever going to change the past, right?  So.. move forward, my friend.  

Hugs,
Jackie