Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wednesday Musings

Flushing my head out of all the stuff that is in there.  If you don't want to see it just pass it by.

My Mom called in a panic this morning because she got a large check.  Told her just put in the bank.  My brother liquidated her stuff so that we could move her around.  She was so anxious.  Tried to explain to her that know one knows.  Just go cash it and you will be okay.  I remember when I use to deliver jewelry years ago.  No one knows what you have in your bag.  Could be gym stuff?  Could be 60,000 in jewelry?  Learned that from a guy that use to transport jewelry in and out of the country.  I remember I had cashed a large college refund check and the teller was like you sure you want to carry all of that?  I was like no one will know I have it if you would stop making a big deal about it.  LOL.

I see the gas stations around here decided to slow down the speed at which gas is dispensed to make like you are actually getting something.  I almost complained that the thing wasn't working by how slow it was going.

To my amazement my ex sent me back the separation papers so that I could file them for our divorce. Will wonders never cease to exist?

Feel weird today.  I am very happy in my life.  The practice still struggles and money is low, but I enjoy my days more than I every have.  I guess I have accepted a lot instead of being frustrated with what I didn't have.

Boy let me tell you.  You drop a flier in someone's mailbox and boy do you hear it.  So that's 2 crackpots a piece.  2 for mailings and 2 for drop offs.  I'll have to see which causes more nuttiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

  Hey, Mike .... I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling happy these days.   It sounds as though things are coming together for you.  Oh, you may still have money struggles, etc., but the things that are important to your wellbeing sound like they are falling into place, and I'm so glad to know that.  
 Enjoy this newfound feeling .... Run with it !!    Happy Easter, my friend. Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

It's good your Mom has you to turn to when her life gets this confusing, Mike. Having all her things liquidated along with all her memories of them and putting it all into one simple check can be very frightening for her. She knows that she can trust you, Mike, especially when her other son seems to be doing "crazy" things. You may be doing more for her health and happiness than you realize.--angel

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you're feeling happy
I get weirded when i carry a lot of money around just can't help it
Happy Easter Sweetie
Love, Marina

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling positive and happy about your life, Mike!  Just keep going on the road that you are, in will continue to get better!

Have a wonderful Easter!

Love and hugs,
Jackie