Sunday, April 30, 2006

T Minus

LOL.  I thank everyone for their comments.  It has stopped me from getting my mind running.  Little nervous so we will see.  Talking to my good friend Paul before and he asked what her name was.  I told him it was Anna.  He said most likely we wouldn't have to remember it.  LOL.  That's what friends are for. 

Realized today I haven't been out on a date in about 6 months.  Wow time flies.  The 6 months prior I had dated more women than I had in my prior life.

They found my Mom wandering around her neighborhood this morning.  We were told it could take up to a week to have the medicine leave her system.  So my brother wants to move her soon.  A place close to me looks the best so we will see. 

Catch you all later with how it went.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sure it is the meds? How long has she been doing this? Did she have any signs prior to taking this med?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your mom, Good thing she is ok. Hope you had fun on your date today.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully someone found her before well we know what could have happened. This obviously isn't good news, seems things are getting worse. Hopefully you will update again sometime today.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom.  I hope they figure the meds out.
In one of your prior entries, you mentioned getting new glasses.
Have you ever thought about getting contacts?  Just wondered.
Cathie

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I'm sure you and Anna will hit it off more and more...........your a great guy. I haven't started dating as yet. No one has yet to ask me out. I'm glad that you found someone you like. You deserve lots of happiness.....I'm hoping things work out for you. Take care........