Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Help I'm Sinking

I sleep on a air mattress.  My older one was starting to go so I bought a new one a few weeks ago.  So I through it on top of the old one and it was like a real bed.  LOL.  I'm sleeping last night and I felt like the bed was tilted, but didn't think anything of it until I awoke this morning and was wondering why I was so low.  The bottom one died during the night.  I guess you had to be there, but I enjoyed it.  Through all of it I must of slept wrong cause my shoulder hurts today.  Feels better now after some therapy, but it was sore during yoga this morning. 

I smiled and said hello to Tara on the way in and she did like wise, but that was it.  I think she gave me her email address instead of her phone number to let me know she is in her early twenties and not older like I thought.

So I asked this girl Anna I know to lunch tomorrow.  It's a free one given by the radio station.  Nice restaurant and who am I to say no to a free meal.  Hopefully she will agree.

One of patients gave me a big laugh this morning.  Known her and her husband for a few years now.  I was doing muscle work on her and she has gotten a lot of relief from coming to see me.  All of a sudden she was like, "Why did you wife leave you?  Just do this and she should of never left."  Boy did I laugh hard. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! That was very funny, can see this in my minds eye. Sure did lift my spirits and put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I have to agree with her...with my back problems I would love a man who could give me a good massage!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Oh , man….that last para was really funny. I guess as a doctor, you sure have some funny moments along with the grim and the sober. I have been reading your blog off and on since this morning. I emailed the elevator entry to all my friends.

Do keep on writing.

Anonymous said...

Well.......you know what?  I would keep a man around for a good back massage (although I doubt that's what you were doing).  That is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world... and I've always said, "If heaven were a backrub.. I'd die tomorrow!"   ;p

Jackie

Anonymous said...

lol rub me, I need muscle work.  Sorry about your bed thingie, lol You need some rubbing too on your shoulder.

Anonymous said...

What did she tell you to do???

Anonymous said...

WHAT?  She SAID that?  Geez...  Sorry, I'm trying to catch up on alerts.  Hope your week was good. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies