Friday, April 7, 2006

Hey I'm a Guy

I want to thank everyone for all the advice.  After I wrote it last night one of my friends called me so I asked her what she thought.  I could hear her eye balls rolling up into her head as she said, "of course silly".  Hey I'm a guy.  This subtle thing you women due is well below my radar.  Do they teach you this when they separate in class when we are young?  :)  Anyway I asked her directly that I would like to meet her still and that we could do it at the beach.  So I am waiting for a response.  I am agreement with everyone of two strikes and your out.  I'll keep you informed.  Hey this is better than daytime soaps. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is better than day time soaps, no doubt about it! Keep us posted.
Penny

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh...I just put 3 strikes your out in the earlier entry...I guess 2 is the number for dating.   :)    Being direct and straight forward is good ~ most likely you will get the answer you are looking for.  :)  
Good luck!
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/SamNsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

good luck, just remember I'm sure you know. They're plenty of other woman out there who would want to date you.

Anonymous said...

Too many fish in the sea to worry about that little minnow!  Hope she says yes but if she doesn't, just move right along, darlin!  You are far to good looking to waste your time on women who are wasting your time!

I think your soap should be called, "Guiding Mike".. hee   Cause we give you advice..  :)

Hugs,
Jackie