Thursday, February 23, 2006

All Set

Well all set.  Everything is all packed up and I will leave in the morning to visit my son.  Many people have asked what I got him for his birthday so here is the list.

First bike (w/training wheels), Cyberchase computer game, Yu Gi Oh tin with cards, Ricky Riccota's Might Robot book #2, and 2 Duel Monster figures.  Let me tell you thrift stores and the Dollar store really helped this time around. 

Boy am I tired.  The 2 jobs, getting ready for the trip, and moving next week have taken their toll on me.  The weather in NY for the weekend will be not great and cold.  I've gotten use the Southern winter.  However I am looking forward to the trip and it is only a one way trip on one day so that it is a relief.  Good night everyone. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful Mike..I bet he'll love everything you got him on top of seeing you on his very special day.
Sweet dreams Mike ~
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

you got him wonderful things! Enjoy the trip

betty

Anonymous said...

Those are great presents I know you'll have a great trip
I don't think it will be too bad here in NY we've had a pretty
mild winter so don't worry. You'll be in my thoughts this weekend
Have lots of fun!!!! Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking happy thoughts of you as you visit your son!!
Take care, lj

Anonymous said...

Bye, Mike and looking forward to your tales of the NY adventure. Happy Birthday to your son. Drive safely and come back whole (What can I say, I have two teenagers so that's habit coming out). LOL.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time!!!! Great gifts!! I know he will like them!!!!  http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he's loving everything, including spending time with you.
I miss my daily jokes though : ( lol
~ Jenny