Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Good & Bad

Well the good goes with the bad.  Today is my busiest day at the office in a while.  Hey good news.  Bad news my phone got turned off today.  LOL.  Short about $20 in my account to pay it off.  Have to wait till tomorrow when everything clears.  As always it is my attitude that dictates how I feel.   This morning I was freaking out and trying to figure how to make it happen.  When all my avenues till tomorrow were used up I was still brain storming.  When I'm in that state I am STRESSED.  So I had to just let it go.  I did everything I could do today.  Driving myself crazy about it isn't going to help.  Having done that I am actually laughing about it.  Maybe I finally lost it.  Who knows?  Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the rough day; not meaning to be too funny, but stressed backwards is desserts. Maybe have some??

hope your day gets better and your week even more better

betty

Anonymous said...

If your stressed, you should give yourself an adjustment....

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're struggling right now...boy have we been there.  Keep your chin up. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate when I get that stressed out.  Hang in there everything will work out.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow will be better. Hang on in there. This too shall pass. Prayers for your future success.

Anonymous said...

One day at a time, Mike. Tomorrow will be better. :)
Penny

Anonymous said...

We reach a point when were stressed when we either can laugh or cry. Glad your laughing. You did all you could do, you know that and tomorrow is another day!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

well Mike you can do it.  Tomorrow you will have the money for the phone and just breath deep and take it one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

Laughing does relieve stress!!!! LOL... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)