Friday, February 10, 2006

MUSIC

                                                                          

Well I have the house to myself for a while.  My landlord is away on vacation and my roomies are who the hell knows where.  Haven't seen them in days.  Having the place to myself has reminded me how much I love to BLAST MY MUSIC.  OMG what a feeling.  I was feeling kind of sick when I came home tonight, but I put some tunes on to hear and I feel great.  I don't know if the neighbors are watching me dancing, gyrating, and air guitaring around the place.  If they have I will probably have the door bell ring soon from the nut house.  However I don't care I am having way to much fun.  This will be another thing I will look forward to when I move out at the end of the month.

                            

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm picturing that scene with Tom Cruise dancing in his underwear. But I hope you chose a better choice of underwear LOL
I love these moments, music always makes me happy. Especially when I can turn it up and go crazy!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

A chiropractor, eh?  I see one three times a week...why?  Who knows, but it's helping and I am so in love with the water-bed-jet-thingie-ma-bob!

Congrats on Editor's Pick, I've passed it up three times and then deleted all my journals..yeah I'm flighty.

I'll keep you on alerts, maybe bug ya about my sciatica or something...I'm really good at bugging people.

~V~

Anonymous said...

enjoy!

betty

Anonymous said...

That is the one thing I will never stop doing, and that's blasting my music!  In the car, in the house.. at work!  Well.. I'm lucky all my ER coworkers like to rock out while they're working too!

You lived to write another entry, so I guess the neighbors didn't call the funny farm on you, afterall! lol

jackie

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!
HUgs, Marina