Monday, February 6, 2006

Where Do These People Come From?

I remember when I was doing mailings to new home owners in the area.  One day I got a call from an irate woman wanting to know how I got her name.  I told her she bought her a house so her name was now out there.  She wanted me to help her get her name of the list.  Lady talk to city hall.

To save on stamps I have just been dropping them in people's mailboxes myself.  Well I got Mr. Irate Paranoid today.  Man was he blast steaming.  Accusing me of possibly stealing his mail.  Wanted to file charges.  The whole bit.  I think there is a medicine for this problem.  Anyway I'm coming down from Mr. Intense right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tampering with mail is a felony. Tampering with mailboxes, I think is not punishable by law. Stay away from homeowners who paid too much for their homes; they'll most likely to take their anger out on any willing target. LOL. http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm sorry you had to deal with this jerk today!  There are so many jerks just like him everywhere you turn, and its just not fair at all that we have to deal with them!!!  There should be more men just like you!  Well, maybe not exactly, but you know what I mean!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Well I have dealt with the public for years and there are a lot of pain in the asses....I dealt with collections...which mean pissing people off because if they dont pay there bill I cut there phone off...HE HE
I was surplus after 16 years.. so now I'm taking my degree I got 23 years ago and finally doing something.. I will be still dealing with the public but I will have sharp instruments in my hands so they better be nice...
HA HA HA
Donna In TEXAS