Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yowzers!

                 

My poor email box. LOL.  It's not use to handling all these emails.  My daily amount just quadrupled with being guest editor.  No complaints.  I am meeting a lot of great people and journals that may never had happened if I hadn't taken the position. 

For all you new people.  I usually have several entries per day so things go by very fast.  I think I average about 3.  So you will have to look through the archives for some true gems.  Some of you have done that already and I had to reread the entry cause I had forgotten it already.  I had myself LMAO a few times.

 

  On my other journal I have gotten a lot of questions on it.  They are all past events.  I will have to make an entry some place to do some more explaining since many questions are the same.

       

Last up for now is that my vertigo is back.  RRRRR.  Got the room spins while treating a patient Friday.  That what usually brings it on.  The change i my head position.  Will have to treat myself tomorrow when I get in the office to get rid of it again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vertigo..  I hate it!  I suffer with that too, but mine is positional.  I can't tilt my head back to far or I get the spins.  It is so annoying!  Had it since I was 15.  I don't take medication for it (although I know about Antivert), I just avoid looking up at things! lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Mr. Popular! That's why there so much happy dancing in your graphics! Happy V-Day, my friend! Take care and hope the vertigo scram soon.

Anonymous said...

I once dated a dude who looked AND danced like the king above. This dude was no prince though.
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

That is what you get for being famous!!! lol.......... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Dam Dude!

Yikes;0x
Niki

Anonymous said...

sorry about the vertigo; hope you get relief from it

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope the vertigo improves soon, Mike... it is the worst feeling.  Isn't it strange how you can just turn your head a certain way, and the rolling starts !  Ugh ...like being stuck in the middle of the ocean on a life raft.  Hope you can get to shore soon, my friend .... Tina

Anonymous said...

No coffee.  No caffeine at all.  I'm here to help.  Mrs. L