Thursday, February 16, 2006

Can't Believe I Forgot

Been slowly packing for my move at the end of the month.  I decided to start moving some boxes to storage today.  Man soon as I lifted a box I remembered how much I hate moving.  I think I have moved as much a military brat over the years.  Well hopefully I will spread it out over the next two weeks so it is not so bad.  Have to admit I wanted to make the first move of boxes today before my landlord got back from his vacation.  Still my fear of his feelings about me moving.  Being honest about this because I know I can't compartmentalize anything.  It will bleed into other areas of my life and cause problems. Another lesson to be learned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a corporate brat myself...understand the aches and pains of moving well.  Keep your chin up. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies
 

Anonymous said...

good luck with your move; its not my favorite thing to do. I've moved like you have, slowly over time and then when I had to be out of the house in one day (moving from state to state - professional movers moving us). I tended to like getting it all done on one day rather than bit by bit, even though its all a pain

betty

betty

Anonymous said...

goodluck with your moving.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I hate moving too!

Anonymous said...

I don't like to move either!!! I would just like to leave all my stuff behind and walk into something already set up!! No moving boxes or packing up or anything!!!! lol... unrealistic huh? Happy moving!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)