Monday, February 6, 2006

Good? Bad? Does it Matter?

Over the past 5 years I have spoken to my friend Paul on a daily basis and in that time I think their was only a handful of times that we didn't talk.  I realized as I calling him this morning that I didn't know where I was emotionally today.  I have caught myself a few time like this.  That unless there is a problem going on that I don't usually know where I am at unless I talk to someone else.  I could think it out on my own, but it usually never crosses my mind.  Is this good, bad, or me just over analyzing?  I'm not quite sure.  I guess I am sensitive to this since I went through much of my life unconscious of where I was.  I don't want to go back there, but do I need to know where I am every moment of the day?  I don't have an answer, but I know I will never find one if I don't pose the question to myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike....You can do this!  
Hugs, Linda