Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Done

Well the move is finished.  A little emotional since I will miss everyone.  However I also realized that this is the first move in a while that was amiable.  Most moves in the last 6 years have been due to problems with the landlords or the place we lived.  It was nice to be leaving on good terms, but that is also what made it weird.  It's easier to leave when your pissed.

Anyway my storage unit is now a engineering marvel of stored stuff.  Unpacking will take a few days as will getting to new routines.  The strangest thing I guess is the absence of people around.  No I enjoyed when the house was empty. I guess this place just feels more empty.  Well it is an office so I guess that is normal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy that your move is done.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will get use to the quiet

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope it doesnt get too lonely, too much quiet isn't good for anyone.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I'm glad you got all the moving stuff done.  That is a big job!  I hope everything works out for the best.  You sure do deserve it!  And I mean that with all my heart!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I guess it will take some getting used to!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)