Monday, February 27, 2006

Attitudes

  As usual it is my attitude that dictates how I will deal with my life.  Grateful to have made progress over these defects.  Friday on my way to visit my son.  The Sheriff's department had left me a message saying that the paperwork I had dropped off wasn't completed.  As usual I dropped to a negative attitude of what a pain, far to drive, not going to work.  However it was quickly replaced by a more positive outlook.  Well was going down to pick up my paycheck which is 2 block away.  They didn't say I did anything work or that it wouldn't work.  Just the bonding company needed to do a few more things.  Then I realized I forgot my closes at the house.  Again the pissy feelings.  Then the realization I was still in the area with my errands and hadn't crossed the bridge yet which is $12 each way.  Again gratitude replaced the negative feelings.   This morning I found myself in the same place.  I fell behind in my computer payments when they stopped sending me my bills.  So they called this morning wanting all their money.  Like the past fear takes over and I feel stuck in a hole with no options.  That has been the greatest blessing of my spiritual growth.  I have choices always.  So as soon as I realized my options and choices my fear disappeared.    Through out all of this nothing changed except my attitude and that is all it took.

  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lesson I have taught my children since they were very little...your life is made of choices...make them good ones. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

You did good!!!! It's a choice to have a bad attitude or a good attitude!!! I choose a good attitude!!! Good for you!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Changing your attitude is half the battle! :)

Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Waitingtoexhale/entries/988

Anonymous said...

yes always think of the positive things, or try to at least, lol.

Anonymous said...

good progress you are making with the attitude :)

betty