Monday, February 20, 2006

WHEW!

Happy President's Day 
animated cartoon 
with dancing letters

Whew is right.  I've been updating the office today.  Tossing out old papers.  Installing new procedures, forms, etc.  Working on fixing all the holes so nothing leaks out of the bucket.  It feels good to do the work.  There is a nice sense of accomplishment.  I think I will tackle my desk tomorrow before patients show up.  As always I wish there was more room, however since I will be living here soon I know where all my storage space has gone to. 

     Here is a joke while I relax:

While nursing a drink at a bar, a young woman was distressed to see a drunken unkept man sit down next to her.

"Say, honey-baby... I'd really like t'get into those pants o'yours."

"Thanks," she shot back, "but I've already got an asshole in there."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a small place everything becomes a storage space. Before you know it toilet paper and computer paper will be next to each other lol
Love the joke!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

In a small place everything becomes a storage space. Before you know it toilet paper and computer paper will be next to each other lol
Love the joke!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

OMG thats a good one...........
Where do you get this stuff ???

Anonymous said...

cute joke, it sure made me laugh.  Ok have a great day and don't work to hard.  I had the day off today but I go back to work on Tuesday.


Anonymous said...

Isn't it a great feeling to actually check off something on your To-Do List!!  I don't ever seem to finish anything I start!  Loris

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That is a good one!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

that joke was cute! Isn't it great to get a lot accomplished in a day?

betty

Anonymous said...

I love the joke!!!! LOL!!! Glad you are getting organized!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)