Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Brick to the Head

                    Animated word BUSINESS

Well I finally get it.  How many years?  LOL.  Like myself and all the things I need to do each day to stay healthy and move in a positive direction.  So does my office.  Funny I have run businesses for so many years now, but this time all by myself.  Also in the last two places I rented this is all the stuff I taught them, but I never got it myself.  LOL.  I don't believe myself sometimes.  How much I need to have things bashed into my head to get stuff.  The funny thing it is all good stuff, but I guess I still want to be a child and do it my way, hold my breath, tantrum, etc.  Until I finally give up and learn a better way.  Done it in the rest of my life so I guess here too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you are figuring out some life lessons about yourself; always hard to sometimes get these lessons through our thick skulls

betty

Anonymous said...

sometimes it's easier to tell people how to do it then do it yourself, lol

Anonymous said...

I like doing things my way too!! Is that so bad???? http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)