Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Well Back to Court

Well tomorrow it's back to court to deal with my patient that owes me money.  Like my friend said easy to get a settlement.  Hard to get the money.  The question put to me was that do I still feel like the bad guy.  The answer is NO.  LOL.  Hey like I always said I need to get hit in the head with a brick before I get something.  So here is my brick.  I don't think he has a leg to stand on, but I need to due everything I can so that when it is over and done with I can say I did everything I could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike....I just wanted to send you some GOOD LUCK! wish for your court thing.  I hope you get everything that is owed to you!  Why do jerks think they can do things like this?  I just don't get it!  Please let me know how it all plays out.  K?  Thanks!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of putting aj's on them...you can put a lean on there house or property they owe so if they every try to sell it or buy they have to pay on the people that files on them..
You may already know about this stuff...if not let me know and I will ask my mom how you do it...she works for title company and should know
Donna In TEXAS