Thursday, February 23, 2006

ROFLMAO

One of the comments from my last entry said that I don't give myself enough credit.  ROFLMAO.  Me give myself credit?  I don't think so.  Still a problem.  I remember about 5-6 years ago when I wanted me to write down 10 things I was grateful for.  Thirty minutes later my head hurt like hell and their wasn't much in the paper.  Thankful to say I can come up with a list very fast now a days.  However give myself credit and take pride in my achievements are still low on the scale.  There still is no pride in finishing Chiropractic college to most peoples amazement.  No quite sure where to go with this one.  Hey one day the answer will come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most of us are like that...we are own worst critic and have a hard time realizing we are good at something....I mean there has to be something we are good at.  :)
Michele

Anonymous said...

Well alrighty then.  Be that way!

hahaha

Niki =)

Anonymous said...

well you don't give yourself a lot of credit, but I do think we all go through stuff like that.  

Anonymous said...

You are just at some hard point in your life and it is normal to feel the way you do. I see you happy and secure (financially, emotionally and psychologically) in the future. Starting out is tough.  I believe in you (stole the last sentence from Tinkerbell). I am cheering for you. YAY, MIKE!!!