Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Need Money to Make Money

There I was.  I had everything set up.  Money for bills, money to go visit my son, then WHAM!  The bonding coming called today to say my papers where all finished and it would be $225.  Uggghhh!  I was informed I can put it on the total bill I am owed.  LOL.  By the time I am finished I think the amount the guy owes me is going to be equal to the national debt. 

So here I am.  Back in the drivers seat trying to think of ways to bend the four corners of the world to make this work.  When I am in this state I am tense and my peace of mind goes out the window.  So I working on letting this go.  Since the levy expires Friday and I would have to again go through the process and more money I will go forward with this one.  Push some bills back and hope I can stay with a friend while I visit my son next week. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to read some past archvies, how old is your son? I hope you have a great visit with him.
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/




Anonymous said...

Ah Mike!  I'm so sorry! It seems like life just throws us these turns we aren't expecting when it isn't the right time, but then again, its never the right time!  I'm sure a friend will let you stay with them while you visit your son!  Next week? Wow! That will be great for you!  I'm glad you are going!  Is he excited?  I bet he is!  Its his DAD visiting him!  Yeah!  Have a great time, and don't worry about the whole bills thing, in my book it is way over-rated anyways!  ha ha
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that dreaded monkey wrench is thrown!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)