Thursday, June 22, 2006

D

Continuing to fix my room up better I went to pick up a mattress so I can do away with the air mattress.  The manager was this very attractive woman I will call D.  Actually I didn't really notice till her credit card machine gave her a lot of trouble and we were talking that I noticed how she looked.  It was fun talking to her and she gave me her cell number just in case their was any problems.  So I figure I might as well ask her out for Starbucks.  I got the deer in head lights look.  LOL.  At least I got a reason this time.  She explained she was in a very abusive relationship and was still gun shy about going out with a guy.  We ended up talking for another 30 minutes.  It was a lot of fun.  I left her my card if she ever wanted to talk again. So we will see what the future brings. 

The bad side of all this was that there warehouse was closed and I would have to pick up the bed next week.  The real problem is moving the bed into the office without anyone else seeing it being done since the office is not zoned for this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find an apartment soon...living in your office can't be fun.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!

I hope that lady will call you because you are a very great guy with lots to offer. She is lucky to meet you. If I were her I would call you and talk to you so I'm sure she will. I think you two will hit it off. Your a charming great guy so I'm sure she will see that. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

well I hope no one see's you. Now for the girl giving you her cell phone number. Yep she wants you to call. So, call and have a good time.

Anonymous said...

No guessing with D. Good for you, Mike! Also, have you checked out a comfy sofa or sofa bed for your office or waiting room? No one would be the wiser.---angel