Tuesday, June 6, 2006

What a Crazy Week

Well I got most everything set for my Mom.  I have a home health aide to be with her when I will be out Friday through Sunday.  Got a nice place for us to stay with a full kitchen so that she can be cooked for.  Moved in everything I had and put it up or together.  The place will sign for my Mom's bed tomorrow which is a relief.

I feel I have lost touch with the business this week.  Something I was scared of.  My patients are rescheduling like mad this week also which is not helping.  At least it is down hill from here with everything.

Funny thing amongst all this craziness I run into a woman this morning at the store that I like and I think she liked me.  However of all the times to meet someone this week is not it. The good thing is that I have grasped that she will not be the LAST woman that I meet.

On another note my ex has told me she wants no in person or voice contact with me ever.  LOL.  I really don't want to drop down to written communication, but I guess I will. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she's still bitter about the divorce. oh well..you take of you, your mom, your business and your son. Be friend with her. It's probably the best thing you could do at least for your son.
Take care and don't be too hard on yourself..remember to take care of you too and your needs, because if it goes downhill (your body and your mind) ..you won't have anything to give to those you love the most.
take care,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

your ex sounds like a, never mind I'm sure you know. Sorry you have to deal with her. Good thing your mom is almost ready to go and everything is in place. Or almost.

Anonymous said...

Having only written conversation with her will do one thing, however -- keep everything documented, good or bad:)   (Sometimes, it can aid in keeping emotion out, too, not always, but it can help sometimes.)
She shouldn't, however, hinder you keeping in touch with Eric, too.   Hang in there:)
Glad things are working out IRT your mother.