Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Wednesday

Low level stress still is with me.  There is a lot that needs to be done over the next few days.  I have planned my usual life, both jobs, a weekend seminar, and my Mom.  It will be fun.  Yeah right.  There is a lot of stuff, but I have done all I can.  Lot of stuff will be out of my control which I never like.  The rest will probably be that my Mom will be here now.  No more buffer zone.  I'll need to interact with her a few times a week.  Part of me is looking forward the other is not.  I didn't like the comment from the assisted living place seeing me run over in between patients to take care of stuff and saying get use to it.  My life is packed as it is I don't want more stuff. 

Little sad I couldn't get a double extended room, but the short notice and needing a first floor room made it hard.  I'll sleep in my sleeping bag the days my Mom is here, but I can use the place the rest of the time.  I had to pay for a week so I will get my money's worth.  It is really nice to have a real freezer.  Mine is so tiny it is hard to get a lot of things in to it since it won't stay.

No comments: