Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Looks

Well I talked to a few of you today about the looks that men and women get from each other.  Sometimes I can tell when someone is interested other times I am clueless.  Me examples from today are:

Tara my yoga instructor always gives me big smiles, but I just think she is being friendly.  She saw me in the K-Mart parking lot last week and stopped a nd looked then kept going.  She knows how to contact me so this I leave to her.

At Copy Max today some woman saw me and as she walked by looked at me intensely.  I had to drop my gaze and wonder if I had lobster claws coming out of my ears.  Their was no smile and I have no idea what was going on in her head.

At valet a Hispanic woman that works in the building doesn't smile at me, but I can tell when she looks at me she is interested.

Why do I ramble on about this.  I have no clue.  I think I am punch drunk from not enough sleep last night.  LOL.  Night all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I think if you see a woman you want to ask out just ask her. Who can tell how they look. LOL. Woman

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
Maybe the women are looking at you looking at them and wondering what you are looking at?? LOL.. just a thought.. I agree that should at least strike up a conversation if you are interested if not I wouldn't worry about trying to figure out what women are thinking about when they are looking at you.. trust me women don't really put a whole lot of thought into the signals they are giving.... if they are truly interested then you would know..  

now who is rambling?? LOL
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I love to read about your ramble! it puts a smile on my face... :)
it works both ways though... us women get the same looks...
;)
Make it a Great Day
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Tara may just be noticing your sun burn and making a note to talk to you later about it. The others probably heard somewhere that they can get a guy just by staring at him (Memoirs of a Geisha, perhaps?). They will soon find they need a lot more qualifications to get you, Mike. Valet lady likes you, especially if you are picking up vibes of interest from her. Try speaking whatever Spanish you may know for openers. I feel certain she'll teach you the rest.---angel

Anonymous said...

Just go up to them if you are interested and ask them to a movie or coffee or whatever it is you young people do these days. The cliche "ask and you shall recieve" is not overrated when it comes to getting dates. (Bows and gets off the soap box).  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!! Here I am again. Well If I were in your neck of the woods and I saw you in the streets somewhere shopping or something and you smiled at me I would most definitely smile and say hello Mike. I would then ask you how are you doing today ??? I would try to make a conversation to let you know that I wanted to talk to you but knowing me I would get so caught up in the conversation that by the end of talking I would have forgotten to get your telephone number. But I would smile at you and definitely say hello.

Take care Mike.......Have a good one. Byyye for now.