Friday, June 2, 2006

It's a Crazy World

Well my Mom being discharged from the rehab has been moved up till next Friday.  I can't get down there any sooner.  So what I am suggesting since my Mom can't fly alone is to just fly down there and have my Aunt & Uncle bring her to the airport.  I'll get off grab her and fly back up.  Then later I'll go down and get her stuff and car.  Hopefully this will work. 

Having become a direct person I can't indirectness anymore.  It's like going through Alaska on your way to California from Virginia.  Just get to the FREAKING point. 

Oh well not much else to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about getting to the point myself! :)   Is there any other way?

Be safe, Mike!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

yep I like getting to the point too and as fast as I can. Good luck with picking her up and getting her stuff.