Friday, June 2, 2006

Friday Night

Well it was a good night at valet.  These people need to teach others how to tip.  Please come back anytime.  The funny thing was it was like a Stepford wives party.  All the women were very attractive and dressed very nice.  The guys were just okay.  It was almost comical.

Using my money sorter again has helped a lot in the two days.  I have a bunch of bills already paid with some money for me to blow over the weekend. 

Still no word from my brother if we have the green light on our Mom.  Really a pain in the ass since I have a lot to take care of to make it happen next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad valet was good tonight. I Hope you get your mom in order soon and your brother calls you.

Anonymous said...

keep your chin up ,one day this is gonna all be behind you..god bless you

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!
lisa

Anonymous said...

It's that 'waiting game' that I hate, as well!  

Hang in there, Mike, and try and have a nice weekend!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Isn't this always the way ?  I seem to play 'hurry up and wait' alot these days, and it's no fun.  Tina