Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Afternoon

Well I filed for divorce today and started the process that will hopefully be finished by summers end.  Will see.  It is nice to be moving forward.

Little bummed.  I went looking for a apartment today and I found a place.  Price is right, near the office, and is ready July 1st.  The bad is that after reading their info is that they don't rent if you have a bankruptcy in the last 3 years.  I had mine last year.  I will call tomorrow and see if there is something I can do.  It would really suck if I can't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out for both the divorce and the apartment!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

good luck and best wishes to you mike thats would be just perfect for you

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the apartment, maybe if they see you are working it will help. Good luck with the divorce stuff.

Anonymous said...

You're a chiropractor,  Mike, and have an established practice. I would think this would count in your favor with your future landlord. You are also now offically free as a bird. It would seem fitting that you get the apartment of your dreams by the July 4th Independence Day holiday. Keep smilin'. You're doing great! ---angel

Anonymous said...

oh geez... sorry to hear that. Goodluck with the place, I hope you get it.
Gem