Monday, June 5, 2006

I'm late...I'm late...I'm late

Well I don't think I have ever been more happy to have a patient reschedule as I am today.  Finally got the word to pick up my Mom.  So I am scrambling to order tickets, car reservations, make sure the place has all the papers finished, and the new place is ready to go.  So I am wound up.  As an old friend would say Mike you are going at warp 9 cause I am flying.  Trying to slow myself down since there is no reason to work myself up.  Also when I am going that fast I make more mistakes than anything. 

Thanks Becca for reminding me about the Monday Funnies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Mike... and SLOW DOWN!!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

uh..umm..you're not flying tomorrow R U? It's 6.6.6.! (grin)
have  a safe trip!
Gem ;-)

Anonymous said...

hurry hurry, good luck picking up mom.