Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fear

Got the call from the place where my Mom stays that they want to have a care conference tomorrow about my Mom.  Anything with my Mom usually throws me into fear mode.  I guess the fear of them kicking her out.  I know they won't since it is a really good place.  I know it's because they care and want to make sure she is getting what she needs.  However it is powerful.  So I share to break some of the power.

A busy day just dropped to a slow day.  Hate it when that happens.  3 patients just rescheduled to next week.  On the good side I like my new bed stuff.  It is always wonderful how a few things can change the way a room looks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fortunate...I will never be in the position of having, or even wanting to have anything to do with caring for my mother in the future if it is needed...sadly, its because we no longer have much, if any at all, of a relationship nor do we really speak any more. I wish that i could say different, but I'm very stubborn, and will not "give in" no matter what.

Anonymous said...

good luck with the meeting for your mom tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

God seems to be watching over you, Mike. We believe everything will turn out just fine.  Be sure and let us know what your mom's prognosis is. --- angel