Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Thursday

Talking to the nurse over where my Mom is.  She told me there have been problems.  I worry, but it really is just my Mom needs a higher level of care than what she has now.  The rehab place in Florida was totally off the wall with their recommendations.  Lot of this stuff is out of my hands, but it is powerful.  So I share as I always do. 

Got some new sheets for my bed and a frame to get it off of the floor.  I can now store stuff under the bed which is cool.  Unfortunately the container I have is too big.  So I will need to make a trip to Walmart to get something slimmer.

I can't believe looking in the mirror this morning that my forehead seems to be peeling.  Boy I can't remember the last time I peeled.  Anyway my shoulders still sting.  Lets get some equalization. 

Hey wait it is Wednesday night.  I never got a call from my son today.  Very strange.  I was busy at work and I didn't realize the time passing.  I will have to call tomorrow and see what is up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your mom is ok. Hope you get to talk to your son tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You are doing an amazing job for both your mom and your son, Mike, but you have to take care of you as well. Otherwise, you'll have to get a patent on "automatic face peel" for those with no time. Thank God for Walmart! ---angel