Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Guys and Girls

Guys were never taught to smile which in a way is a good thing.  You know when a guy is smiling it means something.  On the other hand you women smile at everything.  What is the line from Le Femme Nikita.  "If you don't know what to say at least smile and look beautiful."  Are you smiling because your interested or just to be polite? 

On other topics.  Boy did the sunburn kick in last night.  I made the mistake of moving at 5 am to needling pain in my shoulders.  OUCH! 

Still no contact with the apartment place to see if I can get it or not.  I will probably have to stop over there in the morning.

I finally got to have lunch with my Mom over at her new place.  The food was good and I was happy to see my Mom eat well.  Her appetite seems to be off since I picked her up from Florida.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell when my husband is lying cause he can't help from smiling.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

How do you take it if she doesn't smile, just looks at you?


Never thought about that..."Husband smiles when he is lying". Going to check that out. LOL

Anonymous said...

well it sounds as if your mom is adjusting.  Sorry about your sunburn, ouch. I must say I don't burn I tan. I did burn once but it was on the chest, lol when my bathing suit was a  little low.  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!! When a guy smiles at me I take it that he's a nice guy and perhaps a way of flirting. Today that happened a guy smiled at me and I smiled back and I flirted with him. The only thing is after we talked I forgot to ask him his number. I wish I could rewind the day so I could see him again and ask him for his number silly me.......Take care Mike.