Wednesday, June 28, 2006

RRRRR

Well my son didn't call Monday during our normally scheduled time.  Nor yesterday.  I called yesterday and today to make sure everything was ok.  Got no response.  There is always some crap that comes up the week I am going to pick him up.  So I was torn are they dead and can't call or is my ex doing the usual psychological torture.  One of these days I am going to drop kick her head across a football field.  Anyway later than normal my son did call me.  No explanation nor did I look for one from him since it is not his responsibility. 

Anyway I am the proud daddy with this being Eric's last day of first grade.  He got all 3-4's on his report card which was great.  Funny he already got his supply list for 2nd grade. 

On my Mom's front we are now looking for a nursing home since her money isn't going to last very long and she should be qualified for Medicaid now.  I had hoped to give her more time in a nice facility, but it is not to be. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah to your son on getting good grade and being promted to second grade!
Sorry your ex keeps him from calling!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

happy your son finally called and that he is doing great in school and on his way to 2nd. I am sure you will find a nice place soon for your mom.

Anonymous said...

Your ex needs her ass kicked.  You just don't scare a parent like that.

Terra

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he finally called i would have been worried sick
Great report card smart like his daddy
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally heard from your son. I would have been worried too. Shame on his Mother for playing head games; no matter what you are still his Dad and she needs to remember that! Enjoy your time together with him this week. Have Fun!!! & Happy Friday!!
Maria