Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday

Well I got a mild sunburn yesterday and it hurts.  It's been a long time since I've been sunburned.  The funny thing I found out while applying ointment is that with out a significant other in your life you can miss the big freak hair on your back.  I have about 3-4 hairs that grow on my back and with some catoursion I can get them.  However last night a found a non colored hair that was like 3" long.  Where the hell did this come from.

I am going to start looking for an apartment today to live in.  Office life has grown stale and it would be cheaper to house my son during the summer.  So let the looking begin.

On another note.  I am so use to people blowing off their bills with me that a patient that makes an attempt to pay their bill is like mind boggling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember SUNSCREEN is the key to not getting sunburned!!! lol.... sorry... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Was looking at your journal pic...you don't look as though you sunburn easily...guess it is a pretty small photo of you, though!...I'm sure a tan is on the way.

Anonymous said...

I warned you about the sunscreen!!! try some aloe for the sunburn; that might help.
good luck with the apartment hunting.
Maria

Anonymous said...

sorry people don't pay you, don't they know you need to live too. Now for the sunburn, You need to find someone to rub it in.