Sunday, June 11, 2006

Down Hill From Here, I Hope

Well my seminar is finally over.  It was pretty boring and not structured very well.  The great thing was that it was close and cheap.  I also ran into a old friend from college there.  We got to catch up and she will stop by my office tomorrow for treatment before heading back home to the western part of the state.  I like her and I did in college, but 3 hours away is just too far for me and I know neither of us is moving.

My Mom is still wiped from the busy days so I am letting her sleep, but we do need to go out to get a few things for her place.  Also maybe take her sight seeing. 

Handling everything well just very tired from the stress and lack of sleep.  Also I could be eating better.  So that will be my goals over the next few days.  Although I know it will bounce back into place once I am back in my normal routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start eating right and I'm glad your mother hopefull will be settled soon.