Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Morning

Well it was really nice to just sit around yesterday, watch TV, and read.  I didn't think I would get a chance to relax on this trip.  I could have left yesterday about 3 if I wanted to, but I am glad I just took it easy.  So I'll have breakfast with my Aunt & Uncle before I go.  I'll drive 7-8 hours today then stop to rest and finish the trip tomorrow.  Trying to break my man on a mission mindset.  While it allows me to get a lot done and I can really stress myself out.

While I was probably anorexic as a child I realized on this trip that many of my episodes of weakness that I thought were from hunger were probably anxiety attacks.  Saturday in trying to get it all done at once I had one of those attacks.  Room spins, weakness, etc.  Haven't had one in a long time, but I knew I just had a big meal with my Aunt & Uncle so I knew I wasn't hungry.  So I put 2 and 2 together.  Food and sex does calm the body down and I have done both over the years to bring myself back to normalcy.  So it was interesting to connect some dots.

It's weird since Fridays conference it is hard to think of my Mom's place as a warm place.  I know deep down I am angry with them and it will take a while to let that go.  So it feels weird to bring move all my Mom's stuff in there till we move her out, but their is no place else to put it.  Also we are paying for the space so we might as well use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your mom and hopefully she can finally get to a place she can stay.  It's not fun moving all her stuff. Have a good week.