Thursday, June 1, 2006

Tired Thursday

Beat today.  Losing about a n hour a sleep a night.  So it is starting to get to me.  I know it's the stress of all my Mom's stuff.  Although I was able to start buying stuff for her today so I am feeling like things are starting to move along.

I had to keep my boundaries with my brother. He informed me that my Mom can be discharged next Friday.  I can't make it down there for another 9 days.  He started to object so I countered with if she could fly I would see if my Aunt & Uncle can put her on a plana and I would pick her up here.  Then I would still go down as planned to take care of whatever business needs to be done.  Having looked at all my stats for the last 2 years helped last night.  My business did really well the first year.  Didn't charge much and having someone else bill for me sucked.  The next year was bad due to the divorce and me focusing on my landladies business problems instead of my own.  Again focusing on my own business I am back to where I was before all this started.  I've worked too hard to get back here to just drop it for anyone else. 

Painful to leave a message for my ex last night, but I needed to take care of business and our son.  So we will see if she is able to produce the letters that stated Eric shouldn't fly.  I see that I will need to start making a greivance list again and take her back to court if this doesn't change.

Lastly my son said he wanted a baseball glove and I was happy to score one today at the thrift store.  So we can practice when he is down here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful dad Mike.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure  you can't wait to see your son and play baseball with him.