Friday, June 16, 2006

What's in a Name

Growing up with the last name Vanella was not fun.  Their are countless times I wish I had a different name growing up.  So it is surprising as an adult to deal with adults and have them say it is a cool name.  I always say Vanella like the ice cream.  People never forget it then.

Back and forth to the court house today.  Filed a civil claim against a patient that lied to me about there insurance info and followed it up with a bad check.  That was the easy part I have done that before.  The divorce filing has been something else.  I keep missing some piece of paperwork.  Almost feel like paying an attorney to do it, but it is only time for me and I still have some free time.

Well finally money is coming in from my new billing since my seminar last month.  It's a lot more than I use to get.  So I treated myself to a massage today.  Boy am I wiped now.  It will be a hard night at valet since it will be slow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU MIKE YOU DESERVE TO SPOIL YOURSELF FOR ALL YOUVE BEEN THREW LATELY

Anonymous said...

happy friday mike.
glad you got to do something for yourself today.
have a great weekend.
Maria

Anonymous said...

a massage now that sounds nice. I like your last name.  

Anonymous said...

I could think of some really great pick up lines using your last name, but you've probably heard them all lol
Hope your night goes by fast..
~ Jenny