Wednesday, December 21, 2005

4 Days and Counting

Santa playing the piano

Well tonight was the last big night of valet before Christmas.  Boy am I glad.  I may have legs of steel now, but boy are they sore.  My sugar momma (lol) gave me my biggest tip to date of $40.  Love it when she come in. 

Always say night and goodbye to everyone in the building I do valet in.  It is nice to have everyone wish us happy holidays.  One woman even gave us tins of nuts tonight.  Don't even know her name.  It was very sweet.  My partner and I laughed that these people appreciate us more than our boss does.  Working on forgiveness for him instead of a baseball bat upside his head with all the problems he is giving us this week.

Everyone now knows we were the only ones not to get bonuses at the club.  So it was very nice of the chef tonight to give me a Christmas card and say I appreciate you Mike.  Hey it's the little things in life and special people that make it grand. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and people like you.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you Mike <Wink>
Have a super day!!!
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful what simple words like "thank you and I appreciate you" can do?
~ Jenny