Monday, December 19, 2005

My Insane Rantings

brontosaurus dinosaurs

When I was young blacks were blacks and not African Americans, Chinese & Japanese were considered Orientals not Asians.  And yes I walked to school up hill both ways in the snow with cardboard shoes and avoiding Saber tooth tigers.  I've battled the PC battle over the years.  But now this is truly the last straw.  The Brontosaurus is no longer a Brontosaurus, but a Apatosaurus.  What kind of crap is this!  Is this the legacy of new math.  Whatever the hell that was.  Are we so sensitive that we care about how a dinosaur with the brain the size of a walnut feels about having the wrong name.  It's been dead for 3.5 million years for God's sake!

Since I am rating might as well get this one out.  Been saying Happy Holidays to everyone since I know everyone is not Christian.  Boy some joker got in my face saying, "NO IT"S A MERRY CHRISTMAS".  If a tip wasn't involved I would have said, "Hey buddy (really dumb ass) not everyone celebrates Christmas.  Get a clue!"  Okay I feel better now.  Thanks for letting me rant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike:
This is Linda, the newby, I just wanted to tell you Thanks alot! for stopping by my journal & for the nice suggestion you gave me.  Also, I have to tell ya, I had to laugh at your post here, very funny!  And very true!  Thanks for brightening up my night!  You are the best!  As soon as I can I will come back & read some more of your funny post....they are ALL funny, right?!?!?!?!?!?  Just kidding ya!  Again, thanks alot!  Linda