Friday, December 16, 2005

What Do I Want for Christmas?

...a rocking Christmas

Talking to a friend the other day and we were talking about what we wanted for Christmas.  It really stopped me I hadn't even thought about it this year.  Wasn't expecting anything so I didn't even think about it.  So I have a few bucks and it would be nice to have something under the tree.  Been contemplating movies or a cd, but I want to get as much bang for my buck as I can.  So I am looking around.  I do have a list which I always keep of stuff I want, but nothing really grabs me at the moment. So I will keep looking and I know something will catch my eye. 

Having brain fartage today so the entry is short.

Have a Joyful Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to shop for yourself sometimes, but everyone deserves something. Maybe this will get you started....

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/1213coupon_30off.htm

It's a 30% off coupon for Borders. You can always find something there. And you men love to save a buck or two lol.