Friday, December 30, 2005

Why Old People Shouldn't Drive

While reading the paper I came across this article.  I cut it out then lost it.  Well I just found it again and I have to say it's now one of the oddest things I have read.  Here it is for your reading pleasure.

At 10 p.m. on Oct. 19, Ralph Parker, 93, in his Chevy Malibu, eased up to a tollbooth on Interstate 275 in St. Petersburg, Fl., inattentive to the fact that there was a dead body lodged in his windshield (the result of a collision about 3 mile away).  According to police, Parker was off by 10 miles when asked where he was and by two months on the date, and he thought the body had just fallen from the sky.  His license had been renewed, the previous year, through his 99th birthday. 

All you people in Florida beware.

No comments: