Saturday, December 17, 2005

COPS

Well it was a very brutal night at valet last night.  Torn between the good Christmas money and the pain of 60 cars a night = running 1 block and 2 flights of stairs/car.  Well my partner and I were the only ones not to get a Christmas bonus from the club.  I wasn't expecting one, but appreciation is always nice.  My bosses job of that we finally have work went over like a lead balloon. 

Anyhoo we had so many people come at once they were lined up around the block.  LOL.  I come to get another car and we suddenly get surrounded by 2 cop cars and 3 bike cops.  I felt like I just pulled off the Brink's job.  So they shut us down.  It was weird, but since I like to land on my feet I was able to redirect the crowd to the garage.  Which in turn was better since we didn't have to park anyone, but still got the money from them.

So as every morning I hate my stairs as I moan and ground going up and down them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing .... my daughter and I were remarking, as we were waiting for our car the other day, that if we both got jobs as valets,  our weight problems would be over for good !  All that running back and forth for hours on end ... you must be in great shape !  Tina  http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

I bet that you are in great shape running all over the place. I would drop dead from all the exercise!! The damn boss should have given you a bonus. Have a happy Sunday! Lisa