Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Lists

Santa's ringing his bell... gotcha!

Christmas Lists

Top 10 Things that Sound Dirty at Christmas, But Aren’t

  1. To get it to stand up straight, try propping it against the wall.
  2. Can I interest you in some dark meat?
  3. From here you can’t tell if they’re artificial or real.
  4. I love licking the end till it’s really sharp and pointy.
  5. Did you get a piece of the fruitcake?
  6. Lift up the skirt so I can get a clean breath.
  7. Santa’s sack is really bulging.
  8. Check out Rudolph’s Honker!
  9. I think your balls are hanging too low.
  10. Did you get any under the tree?

Santa's Pickup lines;

  1. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
  2. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
  3. I`ve got something special in the sack for you!
  4. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
  5. I know when you`ve been bad or good--so let`s skip the small talk, sister!
  6. Some of my best toys run on batteries... (wink wink)
  7. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"? (Well, that`s what the Mrs. calls it.)
  8. I see you when you`re sleeping--and you don`t wear any underwear, do you?
  9. Screw the "nice" list--I`ve got you on my "naughty" list!
  10. Wanna join the "Mile High" club?

Jerry King's Daily Cartoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Loved it!!!
Hugs, Marina