Saturday, December 3, 2005

What's All this Bling

So I finally know what "bling" is.  Hey I don't keep up with all this stuff.  Actually nor would I want to.  My bling is my Timex watch and I don't see it expanding in the future.  Unless someone plays a trick on me when I'm dead and decorated my corpse with all this damn bling stuff.  If that happens then you are going to see some poltergiest sh*t!  Anyway I don't get it.  As I never understand why every few years a cosmetics company tries to sell men skin stuff and cosmetics.  This year happens to be one of those years.  We may fall for all the emails and IM's from 19 F bad horny girls, but this stuff give me a break.  We may think with our smaller heads most of the day, but even they don't want this crap.  I like the simple choices like going to buy a suit and the hardest choice is do I want black, gray, or dark blue.  No food colored choices.  That's not to say I don't like a lot of color just not on me.  My question is what do you woman think of guys and bling?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could give a rip about bling. What matters to me is: are you nice? Respectful? A bit crazy and willing to do fun things? Are you funny? Looks dont matter....religion is no biggie, size of your penis doesnt matter (you have fingers and a tongue that work right?). When i see bling i think a man is trying too hard to impress a woman when all he needs to do is have some compassion.
Lisa