Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Feelings Part III

Dancing Santa Claus

Well I couldn't help myself yesterday.  I saw some Spongebob ornaments that looked great.  I also saw some Dora ones that I was going to pass up, but they has Swiper in the pack so I had to get it.  So cranking up the Christmas tunes I added them to my tree last night.  I have to be careful I am slowly running out of room on my little tree.

My Christmas gripe.  We can clone animals, place satellites on a dime millions of miles away, map the human Genome, but we still can create a string of Christmas lights that when one bulb goes so does the other 99.   Hate looking for the one burned out bulb.  Actually it just goes in the garbage and I get a new one.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a prelit tree with blinking lights the beauty of it is if a bulb burns out they all stay on they just stop blinking. It was so worth the money I hate running around the tree stringing lights. We couldn't get a real tree this year even if we wanted too last year we tried to keep Nicholas from eating the pine needles to no avail this year he's still putting everything in his mouth. EVEN dirt yuckLOL he kills me. TTYL Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

lol sponge bob oh he gets on my nerves,  but I can do some DORA, she rocks lol.
Missy