Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who Understands Men?

  The nice men are ugly.
The handsome men are not nice.

The handsome and nice men are gay.
The handsome, nice and
heterosexual men are married.

The men who are not so handsome
but are nice men have no money.

The men who are not so handsome
but are nice men with money
think we are only after their money.

The handsome men without money are after our money.

The handsome men, who are not so nice
and somewhat heterosexual
don't think we are beautiful enough.

The men who think we are beautiful,
that are heterosexual, somewhat nice
and have money are cowards.

The men who are somewhat handsome,
somewhat nice and have some money
and are heterosexual are shy and...
NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

The men who never make the first move,
automatically lose interest in us
when we take the initiative.

NOW... WHO UNDERSTANDS MEN?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked that...now you have me thinking!  :)

Robin

Anonymous said...

Mike,  This was clever and humorous and true, all at the same time.  I think you DO understand ! lol   Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

Thanks for stopping by my journal. You have a fabulous one here. Very witty and entertaining. I love it.

I'm sure there are lots of other people that would like to read you too. If you'd welcome more readers you should leave your link when you comment in other journals - just so people know where to find you!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tilly
http://journals.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad you all like this one.  It makes my head hurt just trying to read it.  LOL.  That is why I found it funny.  Unless I have secretly cracked the women's code.  If I have I am sorry.  Please don't kill me.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

Gotta clarify my response, Mike ..... SOME of it is true.  However, the first two lines are off base.  YOU are a very good looking guy, as I can see from your picture, and you seem very nice also, so there goes that one out the door ! lol   Tina   http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme